Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 13: Slide Sharing

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


This week I used Animoto, to create a slideshow (with music) of some pictures I took this winter. I think I could have lots of fun with this, mainly outside of work. Though, I think I will make a video at the end of our summer reading this year. That would be a great way to make viewing several pictures more fun and interesting for the viewer. I'm not sure how much use the library has for this, but I could probably use it a couple times a year for special events.

I also signed our library up for the "Snapshot Kansas" program next week. We are going to do this on Wednesday, April 14th. I'll be sure to post the finished product :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright Elizabeth's Library Lowdown 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .