Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week Six: Tagging and Social Bookmarking

Ok, I know I'm a little late (last week was a busy week). I decided to try delicious first and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. This could be a very useful tool, though I think I would use it more in my personal life rather than for work. I've already tagged several sites that I frequent and have found several I'd never heard of. I think I know what I'm doing this weekend....hehe :D

My username is http://delicious.com/beths23things

I also joined stumbleupon, even though my boss warned me of it's addictiveness. So far, I haven't found anything to impressive, but it's only day 1. I'll keep you all (I'm pretending that people are reading this ok. LOL) updated

0 comments:

 
Copyright Elizabeth's Library Lowdown 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .