Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 10: Video on the Web



Here is my favorite little man in the whole world, my nephew Blake. This video I took on our way home from Oceans of Fun last summer. He was soooooo tired and a just a tad grumpy. He didn't know I was video recording him with my digital camera. He told me he didn't want any pictures taken, which I wasn't doing, yet he wouldn't quit smiling. I guess if he was going to have to take a picture he was making sure I got a good one of him ;) He cracked us all up and I could not quit laughing. The video is a little shaky, but gets clearer towards the end. My digital camera doesn't take the best videos, but hey it does the job right? lol I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

BTW...I love this week!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Elizabeth's Library Lowdown 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .