Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 8: Cloud Computing

How handy is this! There have been many times that I've been at home wishing I could remember something that could only be answered by accessing documents on my work computer. Also, I have Microsoft Works on my home computer and if I need to print something because my printer is out of ink, not working, etc. it's hard to find somewhere I can print that doesn't have Microsoft Word. This would solve that problem. I could just type it up in a google doc and then print it anywhere that has internet. I am really excited about this week's lesson. I was sent a google document and I was able to add to it. The document was titled "23 Things Cloud Computing" and was started by Hilary Sorio. The option of sharing it publicly allowing others to make changes is great too. I may not go back to using regular Microsoft Word. hehe. Just kidding, though I am for sure going to quit using Works on my computer. :)

Again, I am so glad to be a part of this class. I'm learning so much. I knew things were changing in technology, but never realized how far behind I really was. Wow. Thanks 23ThingsKansas!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Elizabeth's Library Lowdown 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .